วันพุธที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556
Por Pia Tod (Fried Spring Rolls)
- wonton pastry, 6-inch diameter 12 sheets
- finely minced pork 1/4 c.
- finely minced shrimp 1/4 c.
- glass noodles, soaked in water and cut into 1-inch pieces 1/4 c.
- ear mushrooms, finely sliced 1/4 c.
- coriander root, garlic and pepper 1 tbsn.
- wheat flour 2 tbsn.
- water 2 tbsn.
- cooking oil 1 tbsn.
- egg 1
1. In a mixing bowl, dissolve wheat flour with water until condensed.
2. In a wok, pour cooking oil over a low heat. Add coriander root, garlic, and pepper. Fry until delicious aroma over a medium heat to low.
3. Add pork and shrimp and continue frying until well mixed and dried. Lift from a wok. Place wonton pastry sheet, put filling in the middle, and roll forward.
4. Wrap both ends and continue rolling. Close both ends with wheat flour. In a wok, pour vegetable oil over a medium heat. When heat, deep-fry spring roll until golden and crispy. Lift from the wok and let it drain then serve.