วันจันทร์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556
Gai Pad Med Mamuang Himmapan (Stir-fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
1 cup Chicken
1/3-1/2 cup Cashew nuts
1/2 head of Yellow onion
1 tablespoon Minced garlic
2 stalks Green onion
5 Dried chili
1 tablespoon Potato flour
1 tablespoon Sugar
2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
1 tablespoon Thai light soy sauce
2 cups Vegetable oil
- Clean chicken and cut into small bite size pieces.
- Peel off garlic skin. Clean, pat dry and mince garlic.
- Peel off onion skin. Clean, pay dry and cut into 1/2" cubes.
- Clean and cut green onions to 1" in length.
- Cut dried chili to 1" in length.
- In a bowl, mix patoto flour with chicken.
- Heat oil in a small pan, fry dried chili until it turns dark red in color. Remove from oil. Set aside.
- In the same pan, fry chicken until chicken is cooked. Take care not to burn and overcook. Remove from oil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add sugar, oyster sauce and Thai light soy sauce. Mix well.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan. On medium-high heat, add minced garlic in the pan. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add onion and fried chili. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Add prepared sauce. Stir well for about 1 minute.
- Add fried chicken and cashew nuts. Stir until the sauce is almost dried up.
- Turn off heat. Add green onions. Stir well. Remove from heat.
- Serve on plate.