วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556
- Garlic, minced : 3 cloves
- Prawns, peeled & cleaned : 300 grams
- White bean curd, diced : 200 grams
- Sweet daikon pickle, finely chopped : 100 grams
- Dry shrimp : 50 grams
- Thai rice stick noodle Small / Chanburi, soaked and drained : 600 grams
- Pad Thai sauce : 500 grams
- Vegetable oil : 80 grams
- Egg : 4 each
- Bean sprout, root cut : 200 grams
- Chives, cut into 3 cm. : 70 grams
- Unsalted, toasted peanuts, chopped : 60 grams
- Chili powder : as needed
- Lime juice : 40 grams
1. In a wok, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add garlic and fry until fragrant, add shrimps, stir fry until pink but not cooked and immediately take out of the wok and reserve.
2. In the same wok, add white bean curd, sweet daikon pickle and dried shrimp. Stir fry until bean curd browns.
3. Add the noodle and stir fry to soften the noodles. Add Pad Thai sauce (a little at a time) stir fry to mix quickly. The noodles will soften further and absorb the flavors of the sauce. Taste the noodles to see if it is full of flavor enough before pushing the noodle to one side and add a little oil. Add egg and stir to break up the yolks. Stir fry the noodle and egg together, add bean sprouts and chives, Mix well.
4. Add the cooked shrimp and stir fry until heated through. Transfer to a serving dish. Top with chopped peanuts. Served with lime wedges, dried ground chili, bean sprouts and chives.
Pad Thai Sauce
- Pickle garlic : 300 grams
- Fresh garlic : 100 grams
- Fresh bird chili peppers : 170 grams
- Chili sauce : 3 cups
- Tomato sauce : 3 cups
- Palm sugar : 1 kilograms
- Distill vinegar : 375 ml.
- Tamarind juice : 3 cups
- Salt : 3 tablespoons
- Water : 3 liters
Place the all ingredients in food processor, blending until smooth. Then transfer the mixture into the saucepan, stir to mix well and bring the mixture to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer in order to allow the sauce to evaporate and thicken. Once the liquid is reduced almost by half. Cool and transfer into a container for use when making pad Thai.