วันพุธที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556
Gaeng Massaman Gai (Thai Chicken Massaman Curry)
- 2 Chicken Breasts + half a chicken with bone.
- 2 Tins of coconut milk.
- 3 Onions.
- 4 Potatoes.
- 1 - 1.5 Table spoon of sugar.
- 2 - 2.5 Table spoons of fish souce.
- 2 Lime or 1 lemon juice.
- Just a little of M.S.G. If you don't like or don't have, dont need it.
- Water same as 1 tin of coconut milk tin.
- Dried Fried penuts as much as you like.
- 2.5 Table spoons of Massaman Curry Paste.
1. Chop chicken to peice, cut onion and potato into 4 quater.
2. Dried Fried penuts.
3. Add coconut Milk into the pot(Try to get the thicker) with 2.5 table spoons of curry paste and put onto the cooker keep stiring untill it mixed.
4. Then add the chicken keep stir untill chicken is silk.
5. Then add more coconut milk, keep it for half a tin. pour the water into the emty tin then add to the curry.
6. Add potatoes into the curry put the lid on turn the heat down to medium wait untill is boil.
7. When its boiled add 1 spoon of sugar, 1.5 spoons of fish souce and littil M.S.G. then taste, it have to be sweet more then salty, if you think it not enough taste for you so add a little more sugar and fish souce,
then add onions put the lid on for 3 minutes then add penuts stir and add lime or lemon juice stir,
then add the rest of coconut milk stir, put the lid on and turn of the heat.
Done Ready to serve.